Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bike fixed then sent the boy to maths class

Remember, I mentioned that my bicycle broke down the day before, and we had to walk/take bus/train to school? Before my boy is due to attend his CMA class, I actually got it fixed while the kids are having their dinner. They had mee-suah for dinner. The kids were pretty good yerterday, and they had their dinner by themselves while I tried to get my bike fixed so that I can bring them to the maths class.

Took me abt 20mins, and I finally got it fixed. Clock is pointing at 7PM, and his class starts at 7.30pm. So, quickly get myself and themselves ready to hit the road.

Reached there around 7.20pm....not bad considering that it is abt 2+km away. After dropping him off at the class, I headed back home....At home, I looked looked, checked checked, and looks like my bike still needed some minor adjustments. Ok, got my spannar out, and after abt 5 mins, got it really fixed.

Then got some free time at home, login to the net, and chit chat a bit. Wanted to chat with her a little bit more on something, but I think she was too busy playing games... so bit it la.

Then abt 8.30pm, it is time to hit the road again to pick my my boy from school. Realized that still hvnt had dinner yet. Stomach already started grumbling. Quickly told girl2 to get ready. She went straight to the door. She likes to follow me to go out, especially, going out to send the brother to classes. Doors locked and she hopped onto my bike and off we go....

Went downstairs, look see, look see.... seems like nothing much to eat. Then, moved on to another kopi tiam.... saw chicken rice shop still open... so, "Uncle, jee fan yit paan, say say"...

5 mins later after I have my stomach filled, we got onto the bike and we headed towards to pick up Tommy jai...

On the way there, girl2 told me, she wants to pass motion....on man, where to find toilet there? Somemore, we are short of time. My phone clock is showing 8.56pm. Ok, told her to tahan a little bit. When reached the maths center, she went straight to the ladies toilet, and released herself while i waited outside. A few minutes later, she was done. I asked her to use the toilet paper to clean herself up, but I am not sure if she actually did that, or did that properly. Anyway.... waited for a minute or two, and here comes the Tommy jai.... as usual smiling and laughing.. Then both hopped on to the bike and off we go. Headed straight home......

No comments:

Post a Comment